GTEE® GREEN TEA | CHAMOMILE
A relaxing combination of Gtee is green tea with dried flowers of natural chamomile and Amla fruit. Take a break with Gtee during the day to calm your mind and at the end of the day to have a restful sleep. You really need this!
The infusion of Gtee Hibiscus herbs is made from the dry, fleshy, enlarged and bright red chalice of the beautiful Roselle flowers (Hibiscus sabdariffa). It naturally contains anthocyanins that exert an attractive intense red color in the infusion. It does not contain artificial colors, additives or preservatives.
GTEE® GOOD IN NATURE
At Gtee, we believe that goodness should be inherent. That when it inhabits the roots of our organization, fed by our people and our processes, the result will always be something to be proud of. Goodness is in humility; the will to learn, adapt and always grow, by virtue of integrity; honesty in everything we do and being uncompromising in everything we give. Why do we do it? Well, it’s something natural for us.
Some of the benefits:
- Green tea polyphenols Increase fat metabolism and reduce weight
- Increase fat metabolism and reduce weight.
- It reduces bad cholesterol and improves heart health.
- GTEE Hibiscus is a delicious infusion and a traditional remedy to lower high blood pressure.
- It is known to reduce triglyceride levels and also an antioxidant.