Gtee Pure Moringa (Drumstick) Amla’s dried natural fruit leaves are always your perfect healthy choice. Try not only as tea but also as a soup by adding a pinch of salt and pepper. Gtee Moringa is now within your reach to take care of your family’s health.
GTEE® GOOD IN NATURE
At Gtee, we believe that goodness should be inherent. That when it inhabits the roots of our organization, fed by our people and our processes, the result will always be something to be proud of. Goodness is in humility; the will to learn, adapt and always grow, by virtue of integrity; honesty in everything we do and being uncompromising in everything we give. Why do we do it? Well, it’s something natural for us.
- GTEE Moringa leaves, nature’s gift for malnutrition.
- Moringa leaves are a tremendous source of bioavailable vitamins and minerals.
- It has a rich nutritional profile recommended for all ages.
- The presence of iron and calcium not only helps children but also pregnant women and nursing mothers.
- Drinking regularly will improve the nutritional status of our bodies. A cup of GTEE for your health.
No added sugars, dyes, artificial additives or preservatives. Health benefits: antioxidant
Method of brewing:
Tear the bag, remove the tea bag and place it in a cup of tea. Pour 150 ml of freshly boiled water (85 – 90 ° C) into the tea bag and let infuse for 5 – 10 minutes. Gently remove the bag from the cup and serve while it is hot. If you prefer, sprinkle salt and pepper to get an alternative flavor.